The 200 SRS window was engineered for long term energy efficiency and smooth operation. The 200 SRS included a limited lifetime warranty on all residential projects. Recycled aluminum and powder coating qualifies these aluminum replacement windows as green products.
- Block and tackle balance used on single hung for easy sash removal
- Double weather stripping
- 9/16″ standard glass thickness on single hung and horizontal sliders
- Up to 1″ overall glass thickness available on picture windows
- Tru-Seal, DuraSeal spacer used between glass to eliminate seal failure
- ¾”Flat, 1” Contoured and 1-1/4” Flat Internal Muntin Options are available in various patterns
- Extra wide commercially rated frame provides MUCH GREATER SECURITY AND STRUCTURIAL STRENTH.
- Continuous sash guides for easy operation
- Interlocking sash for less air infiltration
- Take out sash: no tilt keys/latches to break or gouge sheetrock returns.
- Performance ratings from R25 to C40
- Sloped sill on single hung windows – Not reliant on weep systems like competing products
- Tested to AAMA standards
- NAMI-certified and third-party validated in accordance with AAMA protocol
Custom shapes, configurations, bays and bows.
White | Sandstone | Bronze
- Standard colors to meet AAMA’s 2603