Our storm doors feature a one-year limited warranty. You can choose either a full-view or self-storing ventilating construction.
Full-View vs. Self-Storing Ventilating
- Features a full-length, fixed glass panel
- Heavy-duty 1 3/8″ x 3 1/8″ thick extruded main frame
- Standard doors come with clear single tempered glass.
- Optional single Grey and single Bronze tempered glass available.
- Optional insulated glass available in Clear/Clear, Clear/Grey, Clear/Bronze and LowE/Clear.
- Custom sizes available (contact your sales rep for more info on custom sizes).
- Gives you the option of opening a glass panel to increase airflow
- 1 3/8″ x 2 ½”
- Operating sash on raise/lower are weather-stripped on all four sides
- Sashes are reversible for top ventilation
- Tempered Glass Bottom Kick Plate (in lieu of aluminum) for cleaner look and appeal
Additional Storm Door Features:
- All sashes are marine-glazed versus bead-glazed
- Heaviest Z-Bar in the industry
- Interior trim look and Z-Bar increases strength of the slab by 300%
- Extra-large, heavy-duty 1 ½” pneumatic closure – Wind chain and installation screws are included
- Five extra-large brass bearing oil-lite hinges – Massive steel pins strategically placed at stress points
- Upgraded handle sets available:
- Lucite with keyed lock
- Satin Nickel Lever with Deadbolt
- Bronze Lever with Deadbolt
Standard Mill | White | Sandstone | Bronze